Tchaikovsky Introduction and Love Theme from Romeo and Juliet
Tchaikovsky's overture fantasy "Romeo and Juliet" has one of the greatest love themes ever written. This arrangement contains some material from the introduction of the overture, plus the famous love theme itself.
A few notes on the parts and instruments:
- The standard ("std") parts are the original parts and are designed to be played together.
- The alternate "a" parts, if present, are raised one octave (8va) and can be substituted for a standard part to accommodate the higher instruments listed. They should work as long as they are above the other parts.
- The alternate "b" parts, if present, are lowered one octave (8vb) and can be substituted for a standard part to accommodate the lower instruments listed. They should work as long as they are below the other parts.
- For example, using parts 1, 2, and 3 together is definitely ok. Using parts 1a, 2, and 3b together is probably ok. Using parts 1b, 2, and 3a together might not work well.
- Part ranges are listed in concert key, where C4 is middle C.
When you purchase this composition, you will be taken to PayPal to submit your payment.
As soon as you pay, you will be able to download all the PDF files immediately.
You will have access to every part for each available instrument, in the proper key and clef.
You will also get a complete score (in most cases, we include four separate scores with all parts transposed to C, Bb, Eb, and F).
You don't have to purchase each part separately; one single payment covers all the parts you need for the instruments in your ensemble.
Buy Version v01 ($5.99)
This arrangement is for violin and cello. The orchestration is quite full, given that there are only two instruments. The cello gets its turn with the melody too.
Composition: Tchaikovsky Introduction and Love Theme from Romeo and Juliet
Duration: 4 minutes
|Tchaikovsky Introduction and Love Theme from Romeo and Juliet, Version v01
||Full Score in C, Bb, Eb, and F
|Part 1 (std)
||G3 - A6
|Part 2 (std)
||D2 - C#5